Rules & Information
PARKING: Registered Vehicle Participant Parking is a first-come, first-serve basis.
Due to the downtown streets being open for business during the day on Friday, registered vehicle participant parking times are enforced – Beginning Friday 6pm-10pm / Saturday 8am-8pm / Sunday 8am-4pm.
GROUP OR CLUB PARKING: Parking is on a first-come, first-serve basis, if you would like to park together or as a club, please show up together to pick your location.
VEHICLE ENTRY / EXIT (2) Entry Points – Subject to change.
Once you have checked in and/or registered on site, you will continue west on Holt Blvd to Lemon Avenue where your credentials will be checked and allowed into the cruise route to park.
Once you have checked in, you may enter or exit from the North or South: Going North – enter from Holt Blvd. and Lemon Avenue, you will exit at Euclid Avenue & Holt Blvd. Going South – enter or exit from G Street at Euclid Avenue.
RESERVATION The event reserves the right to restrict participants and attendees to acceptable behavior during any and all activities. If for any reason a participant, an attendee, his/her vehicle, their appearance or conduct are deemed objectionable, the participant or attendee will be subject to removal from the premises and all official event tags and entry fees paid will be forfeited. This reservation includes persons, things, conduct, printed matter, or any items of poor character which are considered objectionable and not in keeping with the family nature of the this event.
ADVERTISING & PUBLICITY RELEASES:
By registering, car owners and/or guests agree to the usage of their names, pictures, and pictures of their vehicles for publicity, advertising, and commercial purposes (including but not limited to newspapers, magazines, radio, video and television, and internet) before, during and after the event and any activities connected with the event. All advertising and commercial rights are reserved by Organizers and the Ontario Convention & Visitors Bureau.
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages on public property, except when purchased and consumed in legally designated and posted vending areas, is illegal. All alcoholic beverage consumption laws will be strictly enforced.
- ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY: Our goal is to have a safe atmosphere for both the pedestrians and the cruisers:
- No Burnouts or Open Headers allowed.
- Participants will NOT be given a warning.
- Participant’s vehicle will be removed from the event on first offense and registration number confiscated. No re-admittance / no refund.
- Participants must abide by city parking and traffic laws prior to and after event times.
- Hanging over the side of vehicles and/or truck beds is unsafe and will not be permitted.
- No throwing of any items e.g. candy or promotional items from vehicles on the cruise route.
- No Refunds
- A $25.00 charge will apply for all returned checks and may be subject to bank fees.
RESTRICTIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Well maintained show quality vehicles. Paint & chrome must be presentable and complete.
- Primered vehicles are acceptable, BUT must be all one color clean primer.
- Part-Primer, Part-Paint is NOT acceptable, nor is mismatched painted body parts.
- Body damage, visible rust, broken glass or torn upholstery is NOT acceptable.
- All street legal equipment (lights, etc.) Is required on your vehicle.
- Exceptions for minor items may be made at the discretion of the organizers.
- Upon inspection of pre-registered vehicle, organizers reserve the right to revoke registration. If revoked, fee will be refunded within three weeks after the event.
- Street legal vehicles only, unless waived by organizers in writing.
- No unauthorized bicycles, skate boards, golf carts, go-peds, scooters or motorized carts allowed within event boundary.
- Vehicles activating hydraulics and/or air bags; open headers, flames from exhaust; obscene or offensive artwork, signs, stickers, etc are prohibited.
- No “For Sale” signs are allowed. Discreet decal/paint is allowed.
Waiver of Liability:
By execution of this entry form, applicant hereby releases and discharges the event Organizers, their sponsor, the 2013 Route 66 Cruisin’ Reunion Organizing Committee (Committee), the Ontario Convention Center (OCC) & SMG, the City of Ontario (City) and their directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives and servants, and anyone else connected with the management or conduct of this event from any and all known and unknown damages, injuries, losses, judgments and/or claims from any causes whatsoever that may be suffered by any member to his/her person or property; further, applicant expressly agrees to indemnify all the foregoing entities, firm, persons and bodies from any and all cooperating with the applicant and/or under the direction or control of the applicant. Applicant agrees to obey all rules and regulations of event Organizers, the Committee, the OCC & SMG, and the City. Applicant certifies the entered vehicle described on this application has the proper automobile insurance, drivers license and D.M.V. Registration as required by law.
I have read and understand the accompanying rules and regulations and agree to comply. Entrant’s certify that these declared statements and other information provided hereupon are true, correct and will be complied with.