Rules & Information
Check-In Location: Ontario Convention Center – NORTH PARKING (Across the street from the Ontario Convention Center) 1947 E. Convention Center Way • Ontario, CA 91764 You only need to check-in once during the times listed above and receive your entry “Decal” that will allow you access into the cruise route. Thereafter, you will be able to come and go during the event hours from the two designated entry points. (REMINDER: This is open parking, first come basis)
On or before August 31st – All entries must include a copy of vehicles current D.M.V. Registration and a Photo of the Vehicle to be submitted for approval. No Exceptions.
New On-Site Registration:
Beginning Sept. 19th-21st. Those vehicles that did not “Pre-Register” by Aug. 31st. All entries must provide a copy of vehicles current D.M.V. Registration; bring your vehicle for visual inspection or bring a color photo of your vehicle for approval. No Exceptions.
- Registered Vehicle Participant Parking is a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Due to the downtown streets being open for business during the day on Friday, registered vehicle participant parking times are enforced – beginning Friday 5pm-10pm / Saturday 9am-9pm / Sunday 9am-4pm.
- All vehicles will be directed to leave the downtown streets at the close of the event each day.
- EZup’s, ice chests, etc. must be removed at the end of the event each day. Nothing will be allowed to remain overnight.
GROUP OR CLUB PARKING
Parking is on a first-come, first-serve basis, if you would like to park together or as a club, please show up together to pick your location.
VEHICLE ENTRY / EXIT
(2) Entry Points (Subject to Change) Once you have checked in and/or registered on-site, you will be able to enter/exit from Euclid Avenue going north at Holt Blvd. or going south at 4th Street where your credentials will be checked and allowed into the cruise route to park.
The event reserves the right to restrict participants and attendees to acceptable behavior during any and all activities. If for any reason a participant, an attendee, his/her vehicle, their appearance or conduct are deemed objectionable, the participant or attendee will be subject to removal from the premises and all official event tags and entry fees paid will be forfeited. This reservation includes persons, things, conduct, printed matter, or any items of poor character which are considered objectionable and not in keeping with the family nature of the this event.
ADVERTISING & PUBLICITY RELEASES:
By registering, car owners and/or guests agree to the usage of their names, pictures, and pictures of their vehicles for publicity, advertising, and commercial purposes (including but not limited to newspapers, magazines, radio, video and television, and internet) before, during and after the event and any activities connected with the event. All advertising and commercial rights are reserved by Organizers the Route 66 Reunion, and the Ontario CVB.
Consumption of alcoholic beverages on public property, except when purchased and consumed in legally designated and posted vending areas, is illegal. All alcoholic beverage consumption laws will be strictly enforced.
ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY:
Our goal is to have a safe atmosphere for both the pedestrians and the cruisers:
- No Burnouts or Open Headers allowed unless part of the event contest.
- Participants will NOT be given a warning.
- Participant’s vehicle will be removed from the event on first offense and registration number confiscated. No re-admittance / no refund.
- Participants must abide by city parking and traffic laws prior to and after event times.
- Hanging over the side of vehicles and/or truck beds is unsafe and will not be permitted.
- No throwing of any items e.g. candy or promotional items from vehicles on the cruise route.
There are NO Refunds. A $25.00 charge will apply for all returned checks and may be subject to bank fees.