Become a Vendor

Hello Cruisers and Vendors. FOOD VENDOR spaces are SOLD OUT. If you are a Merchandise, Crafts, or Business vendor, please use the link below. The links below will not be considered for Food Vendors. 

Merchandise, Arts & Crafts, Business Promotion Application. Apply Now

Non-profit Booth Vendor application is now open. Apply Now



Friday, September 21, 2018 5:00p.m. to 11:00p.m.

Saturday, September 22, 2018 9:00a.m. to 12:00 midnight.

* Non-Profit Vendors please provide 501c3 tax exempt number

Vendors need to have:


All vendors must have current general liability Insurance in amount not less than $1,000,000.00. Additional insured parties to be named: 1) City of Ontario 2) SMG 3) Greater Ontario Convention & Visitors Bureau 4) Route 66 Cruisin’ Reunion.

City of Ontario Business License

If you do not have one, we’ll email you an application. You will need to make a check out to the City of Ontario. The Business License fee is $54.00

If Selling goods:

Resale Permit Upload

A California Board of Equalization Resale Permit if selling taxable goods is required

Valid California Seller’s Permit Number

Include letters and numbers: can be 4 or 5 letters followed by 8 or 9 numbers